UKiset stands for UK Independent Schools’ Entry Test. It is designed for students aged 9-18 and is recognized by more than 200 private schools in the UK. UKiset mainly assesses students’ thinking style, learning ability and development potential as well as assisting schools in selecting suitable students. UKiset is an online exam that can be taken throughout the year. The duration of the exam is about 2 hours and the results are valid for 1 year. Students can submit applications for up to 5 schools through UKiset.
There are 4 exam groups of different ages for UKiset:
1. 11+ (aged 9-11)
2. 13+ (aged 11-13)
3. 14+ (aged 13-14)
4. 16+ (aged 14-16)
The exam contents of UKiset mainly includes 3 items:
1. Reasoning (Verbal, Non-verbal and Mathematical)
2. Reading and Listening
3. Essay Writing
The result will be emailed to the contact person within 3-5 working days after the exam. After receiving UKiset scores of candidates, some schools will require students to take the school’s own entrance examination or interview for further evaluation.
This course covers all the exam content of UKiset. It aims to help students master the exam mode of UKiset in a short time and improve their required exam skills.
1. Flexible selection of 1:4 classes or 1:1 private tuition classes.
2. Through targeted drills after the explanation, students can quickly improve their answering skills.
3. There are mock exams to predict students’ exam scores.
4. A student report is available to evaluate student performance and suggest ways for improvement.
1. Verbal Reasoning
2. Non-verbal Reasoning