The SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) is a regular test organized by the Educational Testing Service commissioned by the College Board. It is one of the important reference conditions for admissions to American universities.
There are 2 SAT tests:
1. SAT Reasoning Test (Formerly known as SAT I)
2. SAT Subject Test (Formerly known as SAT II)
There are 3 parts in the SAT Reasoning Test:
3. Critical Reading
Each part occupies 200-800 points and the total score is 2400 points. The duration of the test is about 3 hours.
There are 5 categories in the SAT Subject Test:
Each category has different subjects. Students can make a choice according to their academic interests, strengths and the requirements of the school applied.
1. Flexible selection of 1:4 classes or 1:1 private tuition classes.
2. Focus on learning vocabulary and grammar, improve reading and writing skills, and strengthen critical thinking skills.
3. Guided by experienced expert-level tutors, students can learn the best question-analyzing, problem-solving and answering strategies to get high scores.
4. Train students’ concentration, patience and answering speed by analyzing and practicing past exam questions.
4. Practice questions and detailed analysis
5. Free mock exam