TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is organized by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to test the English proficiency for non-native English speakers, mainly for high school students who wish to study in the United States or Canada. In the past, the TOEFL test was a paper-and-pencil test, and later it was changed to a computer test. Recently, it has been changed to an online test, namely TOEFL iBT.
There are 4 main parts in the TOEFL exam:
The four parts of the test are scored independently. Each part has a score of 0-30, and the total score is between 0-120. The duration of the test is about 4 hours, with a 10-minute break in the middle. The Reading and Listening tests are performed in the first half of the test, and the Speaking and Writing tests are performed in the second half. The test result is valid for 2 years.
This course covers all TOEFL exam content. It helps students master the scoring skills in a short time, improve their confidence in taking the exam so that they can enter their favorite overseas schools successfully.
1. Flexible selection of 1:4 classes or 1:1 private tuition classes.
2. Under the guidance of experienced expert-level tutors, they will comprehensively deconstruct students’ common mistakes and impart exam secrets and skills immediately in the lesson.
3. Free TOEFL Vocabulary List and useful sentences of the oral test are provided for our students.
4. Cover all papers and keep abreast of the latest examination trends, helping you obtain an internationally recognized English certification in a short time.
5. Practice questions and detailed analysis
6. Free mock exam