IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is jointly established by IDP: IELTS Australia, Cambridge Assessment English and the British Council. It is one of the famous international English standardized tests and is suitable for students who aim to study in the UK, Australia or New Zealand.
There are 4 main parts in the IELTS exam:
The four parts of the exam are scored independently. The score for each part is 1-9 points. The total score is the average score of each part, ranging from 1-9 points, and all scores are in 0.5-point units. The exam will be completed in about 3 hours and the exam result is valid for 2 years.
This course covers all IELTS exam content. It helps students master the exam mode in a short time, improves their confidence and skills in taking the exam, and successfully obtains opportunities for overseas study.
1. Flexible selection of 1:4 classes or 1:1 private tuition classes.
2. Guided by experienced expert-level tutors, they teach exam tips and answering skills, revealing the key to score points.
3. Focus on teaching common topics and vocabulary, with equal emphasis on explanation and practice, and deepen lesson knowledge.
4. Cover all papers with complete support, and obtain the highest level of international language assessment standards in the shortest time.
5. Practice questions and detailed analysis
6. Free mock exam